Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Commenty

AHHHHDEEEEEE! Que paso, brother?

I Really dig this video, regardless of the unorthodox fashion it was done.

It made me think, being as I was so focused on your game of tetris that I forgot to notice the background, and I missed some things, almost missed the Astro-Boy Cosplayer. I also thought it was really cool that you were able to screen the footage of you playing the game over you walking ith the camera in hand.

=To Andy

ABCDEF whore comment time.

Hey John, I've already expressed to you that I think this was a good video, that it was interesting and yet still made me think, about how even something that should be beautiful. like a walk on the boardwalk, turns into something terrible when distracted by digital media.

Basically to restate this video's point is to say that we get so absorbed in the details of digimedia that we lose out on some of the beauty of being in a physical reality.

To shamelessly connect this to my own video, my perspective, I understand how connected people can get to videogames, like the way you talked about moving as the character in the game moves, reacting in time to the game. I do the same thing, getting very involved in what I am doing, excited over in-game victories.

To develop your ideas, I would say that you could have done with a bit less of the screen views when you do hw/AIM.

E.......

Farewell.

-To John Li

No comments:

Post a Comment