Sunday, September 27, 2009

Okay, so it's late, I know, crucify me. It's actually in the process of uploading and converting and such on vimeo, I like the quality the best so I'm willing to wait.

In the video, you'll notice me playing my 360. Like John Li, I told myself to ignore the presence of the camera, and for the most part, I did. I did look over every once in a while to make sure it was still recording. Also, for when you see only my face as I'm using the computer, the video seems skippy and editted, that's because photobooth on my laptop wouldn't stay open and recording as I paroused other sites, so I had to load a page and look at it in the background so it could record. Lastly are clips of me using my home computer, and a little video of me watching stupid TV. This should all be done around tomorrow, 5-6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment